Showcasing the latest scientific discoveries & biotech innovations
Bioidea Group connects biotech companies and academic innovators to pharma industry experts and investors seeking great investment opportunities. The roundtable events are highly interactive and informal but exclusive: invitation-only, limited to 20-30 attendees. A single biotech company, entrepreneur or academic innovator will be invited to deliver a 15-min presentation to members of our core team and special guests. Following each pitch, the presenting company will have 15 minutes to address specific questions from the audience and receive specific feedback. At the conclusion of each session, entrepreneurs will have the opportunity to network with members of our team and special guests – local investors, health executives, biopharma professionals, and medical experts. Each event is lightly catered with wine, beer, soft drinks, and appetizers.
Presenting companies will focus on therapeutics, medical devices and diagnostics. Roundtable includes private or public companies at various stages of development who offer high potential for growth. Recognizing the importance of early-stage innovation, we seek and invite innovative startups at seed & pre-seed stage, entrepreneurs and academic innovators including professors or postdocs allowing them the opportunity to showcase their ideas and discoveries.
- About to launch or early startup (seed funding or Series A)
- Emerging or mid stage startup (series A-C or later stage financing)
- High growth or private company (not required but could consider IPO in 12-24 months)
- Public companies
Pharma Experts and Executives
We invite R&D leaders from local pharma companies who focus on flexible partnering models, external R&D innovation, strategic partnerships, business development and venture capital investments. Core guests also include pharma experts with specialized expertise in a wide range of fields.
- Preclinical drug discovery
- Clinical development
- Regulatory submissions
- BD & Venture Capital Investments
- External R&D Innovation, including biotech and academic partnership groups
- Strategy & portfolio management
- Marketing & Commercial
Bioidea roundtable is free to qualified investors. This invitation-only event will attract accredited investors, high net worth individuals, and institutional investors who focus on pre IPO companies. Our team will vet all investors.
- Angels, VCs, private equity,
- Institutional investors
- Banking, trading and brokerage firms
- Equity Research: Buy and sell side analysts
- Family offices, hedge funds, portfolio and wealth managers
- Pharma corporate VCs